- Duration: 75 mins. Tours are available on Saturdays 2.30pm, 5.30pm and Sundays 2.30pm, 4.30pm.
The tour is not suitable for children below the age of 13 and visitors with limited mobility. Please wear comfortable foot-wear and attire. Wearing high heels is strongly not recommended for safety reasons.
- The tour route includes stairways and difficult to navigate spaces. For visitors with limited mobility, an alternative, abridged route will be provided (limited to one wheelchair user per tour).
- Afternoon Tea Set must be consumed on same day as Tour date.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- General Admission tickets must be purchased for this tour. Proceed to our Ticketing Counter at Basement Concourse, Level B1 to obtain General Admission Ticket.
- Singapore Citizen enjoys free General Admission.
- Concession is apply to Seniors aged 60 and above, Full-time National Servicemen (NSFs) excluding foreign personnel & Overseas students and teachers
- Still photography is permitted in some galleries for non-commercial use only. No videography, flash photography, selfie sticks, tripods or monopods are permitted in the galleries.
- All visitors are required to read and understand the Tours Etiquette guidelines before confirming their purchase.
- Ticket is valid on the selected date, please use by 31 December 2021.
- In the event that you need to reschedule your tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least two working days prior to tour date.