- Duration: 75 mins. Tours are available on Saturdays 5.30pm and Sundays 4.30pm.
The tour is not suitable for children below the age of 13 and visitors with limited mobility. Please wear comfortable foot-wear and attire. Wearing high heels is strongly not recommended for safety reasons.
- The tour route includes stairways and difficult to navigate spaces. For visitors with limited mobility, an alternative, abridged route will be provided (limited to one wheelchair user per tour).
- Afternoon Tea Set must be consumed on same day as Tour date.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- General Admission tickets must be purchased for this tour. Proceed to our Ticketing Counter at Basement Concourse, Level B1 to obtain General Admission Ticket.
- Singapore Citizen enjoys free General Admission.
- Concession is apply to Seniors aged 60 and above, Full-time National Servicemen (NSFs) excluding foreign personnel & Overseas students and teachers
- Still photography is permitted in some galleries for non-commercial use only. No videography, flash photography, selfie sticks, tripods or monopods are permitted in the galleries.
- All visitors are required to read and understand the Tours Etiquette guidelines before confirming their purchase.
- Ticket is valid on the selected date, please use by 31 December 2021.